India News

[India][threecolumns]

Technology News

[technology][bleft]

Business News

[Business][twocolumns]

Target remains same, to improve timing: Hima Das

"There are 51 runners in the world who run faster than I do. So I have to work harder to improve my timing to compete with them in the upcoming championships, especially the Olympics. The biggest challenge of my career has always been to improve my timing and it will always be so," Hima Das said.

from Sports News: Cricket News, Latest updates on Tennis, Football, Badminton, WWE Results & more https://ift.tt/2O093Pk
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


World News

[World][threecolumns]

Entertainment News

[Entertainment][list]

Sports News

[Sports][twocolumns]

Science News

[Science][bsummary]