India News

[India][threecolumns]

Technology News

[technology][bleft]

Business News

[Business][twocolumns]

I'll stick to getting trolled, tweets Virat Kohli after social media storm

“I guess trolling isn't for me guys, I'll stick to getting trolled! I spoke about how "these Indians" was mentioned in the comment and that's all. I’m all for freedom of choice. ?? Keep it light guys and enjoy the festive season. Love and peace to all,” Virat Kohli wrote on his Twitter handle in response to the criticism his statement received.

from Sports News: Cricket News, Latest updates on Tennis, Football, Badminton, WWE Results & more https://ift.tt/2F6tfiq
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


World News

[World][threecolumns]

Entertainment News

[Entertainment][list]

Sports News

[Sports][twocolumns]

Science News

[Science][bsummary]